Black Iron Strength® | News & Updates
CuLEAN® Antimicrobial Copper Free Weight Equipment
Germs to include bacteria, viruses and fungi are everywhere and can survive on most surfaces for many months. Studies have shown that up to 80% of germs are transferred by touch, resulting in thousands of people getting sick each year, even in places they think are safe such as hospitals. To combat the transfer of germs, Black Iron Strength® offers CuLEAN® Antimicrobial Copper touch surfaces by CuVerro® on their products and equipment. It is simply the best material for all surfaces as bacteria cannot thrive or survive on it.
Check out a few of the Black Iron Strength® customers who chosen to outfit their weight rooms with CuLEAN® Antimicrobial Copper touch surfaces by CuVerro®.
- Oct 30, 2017 - Press Release Bacteria Decreased 94% (Business Wire)
- Oct 23, 2017 - Fitness Study at Grinnell College – proving the antibacterial effects of copper handles on free weight equipment (Grinnell College)
- Sept 14, 2017 - Wyoming Athletic Club purchased BIS Antimicrobial Products
- Mar 29, 2017 - Purdue Football purchased antimicrobial products from BIS (Business Wire)
- Mar 21, 2017 - Bellarmine Sports Performance Center (Louisville, KY) purchased BIS Antimicrobial Products
- Oct 20, 2016 - NCAA Champion Villanova Wildcats equip strength training room with bactericidal copper (Business Wire)
- Oct 7, 2016 - St. Louis Blues second NHL team to outfit training room with bactericidal CuVerro® (Business Wire)
- May 5, 2015 - The Pingry School and CuVerro® strive for excellence in fighting bacteria (Business Wire)
- Dec 3, 2014 - Stanley Cup Champion LA Kings outfit world class training center with CuVerro® (PR Newswire)
- Oct 28, 2014 - GRMC Fitness Center - A new standard of clean and safe community fitness with CuVerro® (PR Newswire)
Also In the News
Ever wonder how dirty the weight room is? Learn how copper can make a difference. Check out recent articles in the news from independent sources.
- Jul 25, 2016 - Paging Doctor Copper: Metal Wins Fans in Health Care (The Wall Street Journal)
- Mar 18, 2016 - Staying Healthy: How to Avoid Germs at the Gym (Parade)
- Mar 2016 - Examining Gym Cleanliness (FitRated)
- Jan 7, 2016 - Fitness Centers turn to Antimicrobial Copper to Protect Athletics (ThinkCopper)
- Nov 4, 2015 - Copper materials for health care interiors (Health Facilities Management Magazine)
- Sep 20, 2015 - The bacteria-fighting super element that’s making a comeback in hospitals: copper (The Washington Post)
- Aug 19, 2015 - Superbugs and Exposure Concerns for California’s Health Club Members (Web Wire)
- Jul 2, 2015 - MICROBES IN THE WEIGHT ROOM (Popular Science)