Black Iron Strength® Returns & Warranty Policy
- Contact Tom Grace by phone (360)574-6524 (PST) directly or by e-mail at email@example.com to discuss a potential return before the item is shipped back to the factory as a return.
- Tom Grace will only authorize a just claim within a reasonable time limit not to exceed 30 calendar days from the delivery date.
- Any merchandise that is not defective will be charged a 50% restockage fee with No Exceptions.
- All returns must be shipped to the factory address at the shipper’s expense. Black Iron Strength® does not pay the cost of shipping for any returns.
- All items that are claimed to be defective will be subject to inspection and approval by Black Iron Strength®.
- If the item under warranty can be repaired, the item will be repaired and returned. All shipping or freight charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- If the item under warranty can not be repaired, we will furnish a new replacement item. All shipping or freight charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- Custom item or items with a logo engraved are not subject to restockage. There are No Exceptions.
Black Iron Strength® warrants the solid steel and copper components in our strength products against defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years starting at the date of delivery. Wear items such as foam rollers, straps, and ropes are warranted for one (1) year starting at the date of delivery. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser. During this warranty period, the defective item will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Black Iron Strength®. The customer is responsible for shipping the defective item back to the factory for inspection via prepaid freight for the repair or replacement. All freight charges are the responsibility of the customer. If the item needs to be repaired due to customer misuse, a nominal fee may be charged to perform the repair. This will be discussed with the customer prior to the repair work being performed. This warranty only covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship, which occurs in normal use. It does not cover damage or failures that result from misuse, alteration, negligence, or modification of the original product. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear to the finish of the products. Dumbbells should be cleaned with a soft cloth that is sprayed with WD-40 or chrome polish. We strongly encourage the owner to prevent the users of our strength products from dropping or otherwise abusing the items. Dumbbells or bars that exhibit bent handles or collars from misuse or abusive handling may be excluded from warranty. Repair or replacement as provided under this warranty is the exclusive remedy of the user. Black Iron Strength® shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on these products. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness of a particular purpose on this product is limited in duration to the duration of this warranty.